Lamb Patties by AAB
* 1/4 tsp black pepper
* 1/2 tsp dried Mexican oregano
* 1 lb ground lamb
* 1 tsp grated lemon zest (or Key Lime!)
* 1/3 cup Panko breadcrumbs
* 1 TBS olive oil
* 1 garlic clove, minced
* 1 large egg, beaten
* 4 slices bacon
* Step #1 Combine first 8 ingredients in large bowl.
* Step #2 Mix well.
* Step #3 Divide into 4 equal portions & shape each portion into a 1" thick patty.
* Step #4 Wrap each patty with a strip of bacon, secure with toothpick.
* Step #5 Cook patties on a 350-375° indirect grill, cook to medium, finishing direct for grill marks, if desired.